Best Sites For Craps Game Real Money
You love Craps. So do I. But the only thing I don’t love about it is the crowds. No doubt that I love winning among friends and strangers, but I hate missing a hot streak just because of a crowded table.
If you’re like me, you will love playing online Craps for real money. It offers all the excitement of the live version, except for the crowds. Also, if you are a newbie and tables scare you, you will become a fan of online craps. So, keep reading to find out:
- Can you play craps for real money online?
- How to play online craps for real money?
- What are the odds of winning in online craps?
- What types of bonuses and promotions are available for online craps?
Is It Legal To Play Craps Online?
Sure, it is legal to play craps online in the U.S. If you want to play online craps for real money in the USA you can play legal online craps in the following states where proper online gambling licensing and regulation has been implemented:
- New Jersey
- Pennsylvania (now licensing as of 2018)
Many of the land-based casinos in each of these states have launched online casino products with software/poker partners. Besides, some of them offer real money online craps games.
If you’re of legal age, you can register a new account with any casino site and play online craps for real money.
Remember, there are some online casinos from outside of the United States offering their online casino games to US customers but I do not recommend them. Because you don’t have convenient payment options to fund your account. Also, if the site is a scam or you have any problem with your payments, there is no way you can sue them and get your money back.
I suggest, if you want to play online craps in the USA, create an account and only play through a licensed online casino such as Betonline, Wild Casino, and others that I listed in this article.
Let’s Jog Your Memory About Craps Basics and Rules
Real money Craps is way less confusing than it looks and you might think. Craps table is designed so people at both ends can play at the same time.
Steps to Play Craps Online
- Learn the layout of the table and the craps terminology.
- Place your wager just before the come-out roll.
- Decide where to put your chips on the table.
- Roll the two dices.
Don’t forget to go over the odds because winning bets and ties will be paid. Check the casino odds and payout table before you place your bets. Because the odds and payouts vary from casino to casino. But here is a quick look at different craps bets odds:
|Craps Bet||Odds Paid||House Edge|
|Don’t Pass/Don’t Come||1:1||1.36%|
|Pass Odds/Come Odds
|2:1 on 4,10;
3:2 on 5,9;
6:5 on 6,8
|Don’t Pass Odds / Don’t Come Odds
|1:2 against 4,10;
2:3 against 5,9;
5:6 against 6,8
|1:1 on 3,4,9,10,11;
2:1 on 2,12
|Place 6 / Place 8||7:6||1.52%|
Now, let me break down the game for you. There are two phases to an online Craps game: the Come Out Roll phase and the Point phase.
The Come Out Roll phase: It is the very first part of a real cash Craps game. You should place a bet on the Craps table – either Pass or Don’t Pass. Each Craps game has a shooter. In this phase, the shooter aims to roll either a 7 or 11. If these numbers are rolled, bets on the Pass Line win. But if a 2, 3, or 12 drops, the game is over, and a new shooter takes over. However, if any other number hits, that number becomes the point for the game.
The Point phase: In this phase, the shooter needs to roll that number before they roll a 7 for Pass Line bets to win. If the shooter hits 7, bets on the Pass Line lose. Conversely, bets on the Don’t Pass Line win.
Surprisingly, these are essentially the only rules you need to know to play Craps for real money. If you’re a newbie, you should not bet on anything else. Ever. As long as you understand this basic principle well, you are good to go.
Sure, when you look at the online Craps table, you see loads of different things to bet on. So, let me refresh your memory on craps betting rules:
Craps: Obviously, this is the name of the game. Also, it happens to be the name of the numbers 2, 3, and 12. Remember that if any of those numbers are rolled during the Come Out Roll, it means: GAME OVER.
Pass Line: In this bet, the dice will win. This means the shooter will roll a 7 or 11 on the Come Out roll or roll their point before rolling an 11 during the Point phase.
Other betting options and rules:
- Don’t Pass Line: This bet is the opposite of the Pass Line. Here, if you throw your money, you are betting that the 7 will be rolled before the point.
- Come: You can place bets here after the Come Out roll. Here, you are betting that the dice will pass.
- Don’t Come: Simply, this bet is the opposite of Come bet.
- Field: These bets allow you to bet on which number you think will be rolled. Here, you can bet on 2, 3, 4, 9, 10, 11, or 12.
- Place Bets: Find the numbers 4, 5, 6, 8, 9, and 10, and place your bet on these numbers. You will be paid if your number is rolled before a 7.
- 6:8: This is very similar to a field bet. But here you are betting on a giant 6 or a giant 8. This is actually a sucker’s bet! If you want to learn more about playing craps, you can check this comprehensive guide.
- Hardways: If you place one of these bets, you are predicting that the shooter will toss a 4, 6, 8, or 10 as a pair before that number comes up as a non-pair. For instance, if you bet on a hard 5, this means you are betting that pair of fives will hit before a 6 and 4. No doubt, if 7 drops, you are just game over.
- Any Seven: If you think the next roll will be a 7, you drop your chips on Any Seven. Very simple.
- Any Craps: You place your bet on Any Craps if you believe a 2, 3, or 12 will drop next.
Quick Tip To Craps Bets
|Bets With the Best Odds:
The house edge of these is under 2%
|6 or 8 Place Bets|
|Bets With Worst Odds:
The house edge for these is over 10%
|4 or 10 Hardway|
|2 or 12 Craps|
|3 or 11 Craps|
Can You Play Craps For Real Money Online?
Of course, you can play online craps for real money. But, you need to consider some points before spending your valuable money on the table.
First, you need to know how to choose a casino. Here are some important features you should look for when choosing an online casino for real money craps:
- Look for licensed and trustworthy casinos.
- Look for the casinos that offer the highest payout percentages.
- Look for clearly defined betting information. Some betting sites do not clearly state where you can and cannot place your bets. So, avoid these sites.
- Check SSL Certification and encryption security measures.
- Check for verifiable licensing and regulation information.
- Make sure the site offers fast withdrawals and easy payment options.
- Multiple language options are considered a plus for the site.
- Make sure the site offers speedy, friendly customer support.
- Check for a variety of bonuses and promotions.
Second, you need a guide to choose from the vast casino pool out there. Here I come to help. I listed the best sites for online real money craps for you. Rest assured that I have done my research and picked the best ones for you.
- BetOnline: It has checked all the boxes. Also, it provides 24/7 customer support and its payouts are reliable. You have different payment methods. Additionally, a 100% up to $3,000 bonus is available for you. BTW, 3 craps games are offered on this site.
- Wild Casino: This is another safe choice you can make when picking a gambling site. The site offers a fantastic selection of games, software, bonuses, and customer service. You can choose between two online craps games, among the many classic table options. Also, you have many payment options such as Credit Cards (Mastercard, Visa, American Express), Discover Card, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ethereum, Ripple, Bank Check, Litecoin, Money Orders, Bank Wire Transfer or Person-to-Person deposit.
- Super Slots: As its name suggests, Super Slots offers over 100 impressive slot games for real money. But you might be surprised if I tell you that it app also has tons of casino table games, video poker games, and live dealer action to help you get your gamble on. It accepts US players with a 300% Up to $6,000 welcome bonus. In addition, it offers a variety of payment methods such as Mastercard, Discover Card, Visa, Amex, Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash, Ripple, Money Orders, Bank Wires, Ethereum, Litecoin, Stellar, Bank Check, Person to Person, Check by Courier. I should tell you that Super Slots have a decade-long track record of treating customers right.
- Tiger Gaming: This site is also a safe choice for you to spend some money and have fun. However, its software isn’t exactly what brings players to the site. It works, but it can be slow and laggy at times. Also, it looks a little busy aesthetically. But, the new Tiger software offers standard No-Limit Hold’em and Pot-Limit Omaha and is available for both Windows and OSX. Interestingly, the site still offers its legacy software that includes obscure variants such as Big2 and Chinese Poker. About the bonuses of this site, you should know that The Tiger Gaming bonus is an impressive up to $2,500 at 100% and you don’t have to deposit the maximum to take advantage. But you should play a bit to collect your bonus. This site is ideal for beginners.
Pros And Cons Of Playing Online Craps For Real Money
Honestly, I don’t find any cons for playing craps online. So, I will list the pros of playing online craps for real money:
- Bonuses: Bonuses are a fantastic way to get some extra real money into your account to help fund your craps experience. Besides, the sites I listed above, offer awesome bonuses.
- Ease of play and use: I am talking about convenience! So, you just seat on your couch and play real money craps from your phone.
- Variety of gameplay options: You have a larger variety of real money craps variations when playing online. Not to mention you don’t have to run from casino to casino!
- Not as social: Although the game of craps is socially driven, many players don’t like the crowds. There is nothing wrong with that because everyone enjoys things just a little differently. So, if you are a beginner at craps or you just don’t like to socialize, the online real money Craps is best for you.
What Is The Difference Between Live Dealer Craps And RNG Craps
Live dealer and virtual games are new and exciting ways of playing craps online. However, the biggest difference between the two is the dealer. In live dealer games, there is a human, professional dealer present. But in RNG games, there is not.
In live dealer games, the hands will be streamed onto your screen in a casino setting. This allows you to interact with the dealers while you play.
On the other hand, for RNG (virtual) craps games, it’s a virtual affair. Here, computer-generated tables and cards are randomly dealt to you.
In both kinds of games, the casino software ensures complete fairness and random results that you should be confident in. Also, in reality, both games are the same. The biggest difference is the social environment.
Final Words On Online Craps For Real Money
I have given you everything you need to know for playing online craps for real money. As long as you stick with my real money gambling sites with craps recommendations, you won’t have anything to worry about when it comes to your money. Because you are my only priority and I want you to stay safe and have fun with your gambling. So, make sure to learn the basics and always gamble responsibly.